its all been done its all been done

Gimme more, gimme more, gimme more. NOW OR ELSE. Muhahahahahaha!

Textual Adventures Textual Adventures

I would almost never vote so high for this.

The graphics sucked, I'll admit this, but the humor, and the way you didn't sharply foreshadow it, made this hilarious. I thought, here we go, some crappy joke about an ace in the hole when he said card, but you gave me a pleasant surprise, and a good laugh. So congratulations, you got a good score with half-decent sound and crappy graphics. I applaud you.

Frenzy responds:

Lol, thanks for the kind words! I enjoyed reading this review!

.frenZy.

The Dandy Lemon Ep1 The Dandy Lemon Ep1

Maybe longer that a second?

The ONLY redeeming part of this flash was the graphics, all two of them.

Linion RPG Linion RPG

Great

Next to the lack of music, this game was great. On my favorites now. Good job man, good job.

Downtown Groove (best) Downtown Groove (best)

Definetely the best of the three.

Better than your last one, you did a good job of fixing the movement between different parts. I loved the guitar solo. (even if it was midi) Only three things I have to point out: You kind of killed the very beginning. I personally liked the blaring annoying midi sound. (Although only where it was) Second is in the first solo, the background parts drowned out the solo, big no no. You should fix that. My final piece of critisism would be that the ending was just too abrupt. It was like BAM, done. Maybe some background during the ending solo. (Not TOO much though.)

internut45 responds:

Thanks so much for reviewing. And yeah most of the faults were in the sound. I was using Finale PrintMusic so it was a little hard to manipulate the sound how I wanted. And the last solo was supposed to be a cadenza so kinda wraps it up.. I did this song for a music theory project so I tried to wrap it up quick and easy.. I'll have to think of better endings for my future songs. ^^